FIRST LOVE ON MAIN
Faith Requirement: A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to be an active witness for Him.
Overall responsibility: Dentist overseeing treatment plans and providing clinical dental services.
Reporting: Reports to the Executive Director.
Work hours: 8-10 per week on a flexible basis. Must coordinate work hours with Executive Director and volunteers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee treatment including that of treatment planning, x-rays, prophies and periodontal therapy, extractions and fillings.
- Help recruit dental volunteers.
- Generally supervising and managing all dental services provided by First Love on Main.
- Coordinating with staff, volunteers and Board of Directors and its committees.
- Put treatment plan and provided services into dental software.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be a licensed dentist in the state of Tennessee.
- Personal and spiritual commitment to serve other people, particularly those in need
- Thorough knowledge of dental services off by FLOM and coordinating programs to best serve the patients
- Computer skills
Please send your resume/C.V. and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.