FIRST LOVE ON MAIN
The mission of First Love on Main is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by providing
medical and dental care to the underserved of the Lakeway area.
I. Title: Medical Provider as Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician
II. Faith Requirement: A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a
desire to be an active witness for Him.
III. Overall Responsibility: Providing diagnosis and treatment in primary
care clinical setting
IV. Reporting: Reporting to the Executive Director, Medical Supervisor, or
the Board of Directors
V. Work Hours: 8 -12 hours weekly on flexible basis. Must coordinate
hours with Executive Director and volunteers.
VI. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary care to include diagnosis, education, treatment, and
- Work in coordination with staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors
for clinical and administrative tasks
- Be an advocate in the community for First Love on Main.
VII. Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be licensed in the State of Tennessee.
- Must be board certified and have an active DEA.
- Must have experience in primary care setting
- Personal and spiritual commitment to serve those in need.
Please send your resume/C.V. and contact information to email@example.com.